- As per order
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION :
Polyurethane foams are specially formulated to meet the physical property demands of FRP-composite boat builders. These polyurethane foams provide structural strength with moisture resistance, enabling boat designers to replace wood components with a top-quality, non-decaying product. This product is fully compatible with fibre glass-laminating production methods. This PU Foam is non-abrasive and can be machined with standard high-speed steel (HSS) cutting tools. It can also be cut cleanly with water jets and traditional wood-carving tools. Our polyurethane foams are produced in a range of densities, allowing designers and engineers to best align physical properties with structural needs. Our scarce natural energy resources have compelled us to save energy. By using PU Foam, the overall weight of the boat is reduced which helps in increasing the fuel efficiency. We offer our clients with the high quality Puf sheets which are very useful for their thermal insulation purposes. Due to the good quality of insulation the ice stored in the ice box does not melt for longer duration resulting in the longer durability and the freshness retained by the fish stored in fish holes.
- Grain-free material
- Closed-cell polyurethane foam
- Will not absorb liquid water, and is largely unaffected by solvents and paints
- Fiber glass laminating resins bond readily to PU Foam
- Standard Size- 8 Ft X 4 Ft And 1 Mtr X ½ Mtr.
- Thickness – 2”, 3”, 4”, 5”
- Density- 40kg/M3 And Above
- Temperature Range - -40 Deg To +100 Deg
We also manufacture High Density PUF Blocks which can be used as Stringers instead of wooden blocks to reduce the weight of the boat.
- Reduction in weight increases fuel efficiency
- Labour work can be reduced as they are easy to machine and handle.
- 01-10 Per Month
- 1-4 Week
R-875, TTC Industrial Area, Near Golden Garage, Rabale, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400701, India