- Rigid PU foam cored Pipe sections manufactured and available in standard sizes have excellent thermal insulation properties and make a valuable contribution towards reducing energy consumption in various industries. PU foam cored Insulated Pipe Sections are manufactured with the help of a dedicated High Pressure equipment using state of art moulds and fixtures to consistently yield:
- Environment friendly CFC-free Polyurethane Foam of desired and uniform density
- Close cell content of over 90%
- Excellent dimensional & thermal insulation properties together with compressive strength this added dimension makes it a tit construction material OPIPL offers a wide range of READY TO APPLY Polyurethane foam core Insulated Pipe Section
FEATURES / ADVANTAGES :
- Superior insulating efficiency leading to energy savings.
- Void free insulation
- Water and moisture resistant
- Dimensionally stable
- Resistant to most oils , chemicals , and solvents
- No thermal bridges
- Fire resistant
AVAILABLE IN PUR AND PIR
DETAILS OF PUF PIPE SECTION
- Pipe Size – ¼” To 24”
- Thickness- 25mm And Above.
- Length- 1000mm
- Density – 36kg/M3 And Above.
For thickness above 100mm we offer pipe sections in double or triple layers as per customer’s requirement.
For Pipe Size over 24” we recommend Puf Sheets for Pipe Line insulation.