The insulation of pharmaceutical vessels is done to preserve the temperature inside the vessels. These vessels are of irregular shape. For void free insulation and to avoid sweating over the surfaces proper insulation is required. Insulation properties of polyurethane foam are much better than other insulating material hence it is preferred over other insulating materials.
Cladding is done over the vessels using various surfaces such as
- Thickness of insulation varies as per the ambient temperature and the internal temperature of the vessel to be maintained.
- The density of Polyurethane foam insulation is maintained around 40kg/m3.
- Higher densities are also achieved as per the requirement of the customer.
- PIR can also be used as an insulating material.
- Dual insulation can also be done as per requirement of customer.
Advantages with in-situ foaming system::
- The risk for voids in the insulation is eliminated by the spray method
- No joints in the foam
- Homogeneous insulation
- Increased insulation efficiency
- Increased tightness
- None-corrosive and watertight cladding
- Complete bonding to all surfaces
- No penetration or space for accumulation of moisture
- Excellent corrosion protection
- Good fire fighting properties
- Easy to Insulate Uneven Surfaces, Corners, Supports and Odd Geometrical Shapes